Uterine Artery Pulsatility Index
What is the Nuchal Translucency Online Learning Program (NTOLP)?
The NTOLP covers the following topics:
Principles of Screening
- Practicalities of NT Measurement and Nasal Bone Assessment
- NT and Chromosome Abnormality
- Biochemical Screening
- 12 Week Anomaly Scan
- Screening Test Results and Informed Choice
- Screening and Multiple Pregnancy
- Increased NT and Normal Chromosomes
Who should take this course?
All practitioners involved in antenatal care and first trimester ultrasound, including Radiographers, Sonographers, Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, General Practitioners, Midwives, Genetic Counsellors, etc…
How does this course work?
The program has been set up as a sequential set of self-contained topics which all follow a similar format:
- Pre-test. Start a topic by taking a pre-test.
- Concepts. Study the concepts that the topic sets out.
- Resources. Finish by taking a look at further resources related to the topic.
Each topic contains a number of pages. You can move through each topic by clicking on the arrows located at the top and bottom of each page.
To get back to the home page you can click on the ‘NTOLP Topics’ link at the top of each page.
There are no time restrictions around completing the NTOLP, you can study at your own pace. However, you will not be able to print a certificate until you have successfully completed the course. This includes submission of all 8 pre-tests and the post test (Topic 9), as well as studying the concepts for each topic. The certificates will then become available for Sonographers and RANZCOG Fellows in 10- Certificates of Completion. Please select the one appropriate to you.